HOBOlink Web-Based Display/Readout
HOBOlink is a web-enabled software platform that
HOBOlink will send an email or a text/SMS message to your phone when conditions exceed set thresholds. Multiple levels of alarms and actions can be set for each sensor. You can also set system alarms to let you know when something may have gone wrong and needs attention.
Monitor your stations with Google Maps
HOBOlink integrates Google Maps to allow you to quickly see all your HOBO devices, or get a view of the connection patterns for your HOBOnet system, and drill down on the details. Hover over your device icons to see readings from the last connection, alarm status, and more.
Easy web-based configuration
HOBOlink allows you to easily configure sensors, logging rates, alarm notifications, relay actions, and more.
The HOBOlink dashboard enables instant visualization of your current and historical data, and can be customized to your specific needs with the dashboard builder and our library of widgets.
HOBOlink Key Features
- Access your data with a web browser or mobile device
- Verify HOBO Station status' remotely
- Set up and manage alarm notifications remotely
- Schedule automated delivery of data
- Configure a dashboard that highlights your most important measurements
- Create dashboards that bring data from multiple systems together in a single view
- Configure calculated channels such as dew point, accumulated rainfall, and evapotranspiration (ET)
- Export the exact date range and sensors you want
- Easily configure data feeds to industry-leading software, including Aquarius, NEWA (Network for Environment and Weather Applications), and Datawise
HOBOlink supports the following:
- HOBO MicroRX Stations
- HOBO MX Gateway
- HOBO RX3000 Remote Monitoring Systems
- HOBOnet Field Monitoring Systems
- HOBO U30 Remote Monitoring Systems
About the HOBO RX3000 Remote Monitoring System
The HOBO RX3000 is Onset's remote data logging station that provides the most flexibility with 10 smart sensor inputs, two slots for modules to add analog inputs, and control relays or HOBOnet wireless sensors. LEARN MORE
About the HOBOnet Field Monitoring System
The HOBOnet Field Monitoring System provides a cost-effective and scalable wireless sensor network for applications such as crop management, research, and greenhouse operations. LEARN MORE
About NEWA Agricultural Modeling with HOBO Weather Stations
Combining HOBO RX3000 weather stations and NEWA’s disease risk and insect pest models gives growers access to microclimate monitoring data and integrated crop models. LEARN MORE
About the MicroRX Station and MicroRX Water Level Station
The HOBO MicroRX Station is a compact and easy-to-deploy cellular field monitoring solution, with 5 smart-sensor inputs. LEARN MORE
The HOBO MicroRX Water Level Station combines the MicroRX Station with Onset's own water level sensor to monitor water level and flow, as well as barometric pressure. LEARN MORE