Affordable and Convenient
Onset’s award-winning HOBO MX1102 CO2 logger makes it more convenient than ever to measure and record CO2 in buildings and other non-condensing environments. The MX1102 measures CO2 from 0 - 5,000 parts per million (ppm), and our free HOBOconnect app lets you access data right from your mobile phone or tablet within a 100-foot range. The MX1102 also features a USB port so it can be used with a computer running HOBOware Pro graphing & analysis software.
- Runs for six months on four AA batteries
- LCD displays current readings and logger status
- Works with Onset’s free HOBOconnect app
- Remotely access your data in Onset’s cloud-based HOBOlink software with the new MX Gateway
- Audible alarms notify you of problems
- Self-calibrating CO2 sensor ensures optimal accuracy and lower maintenance costs
- Patented connectivity technology
CO2 monitoring where it counts
Tracking CO2 is a critical aspect of measuring indoor air quality and ensuring a healthy environment. Whether you need to monitor an office space, school, or hospital, the HOBO MX1102 makes the process fast, easy, and cost-effective.
Cloud Access to Your Data
The MX Gateway works with Onset's cloud-based HOBOlink software, giving you powerful web-based access to your data.
- View and manage data from all MX HOBO data loggers connected to your MX Gateway
- Easily configure alarms such as out-of-range measurements, low-battery warnings, and more
- Create custom dashboards for data visualization
- Export data or set automated data delivery